Are you a book lover, like me? If you love to read and you’ve never checked out goodreads, then you absolutely must do so. Here’s why:
- You can get recommendations for books you might like based on other books you have read. This works for children’s books too. You can even choose the genre and get suggestions for books in your favourite genre, including biography, romance, thrillers, non-fiction, children’s books and more. It is like your passport to finding the just right book for you or your child.
- You can read reviews from other readers. This can be really helpful when choosing a book, whether you are going to buy it or get it from the library.
- You can connect with authors and ask questions. This is very cool. I love connecting with favourite authors this way.
- You can win free books by entering giveaways. The more books you review, the easier it is to win the giveaways.
- You can see what your friends are reading which might give you ideas for books to try. I have discovered some really great books this way!
- You can write reviews for books you have read. You may even get a thank you from the author. If you love to read, then leaving reviews are the best way to support an author.
Here’s my Goodreads Giveaway…
for Katie Shaeffer Pancake Maker that starts on April the 4th. This one is limited to Canadian residents… trying to be patriotic.
Have you read any great books lately? I’d love to know…